EnviroTube™ has been installed now for many years without one known failure. The
flexable PVC compound that is coated to the copper tubing has been used
on direct burial electrical cable & found to be problem free. The
PVC coating is applied by using an extrusion process as seen on left, and in the event
the copper tubing developes a leak the superior coating will maintain
vacuum & pressure.
no compatable coated copper tubing on the market that can compare with
the high quality, high manufacturing standards & durability of
Envirotube™ is standard type
L copper tubing with flexable PVC. Envirotube™ comes in standard rolls
of 50', 60', and 100' or to any lengths required in 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" OD.
Envirotube™ has earned two U.S. Patents specifically for the transfer of petro
chemicals in underground or under concrete installations.
Envirotube™ is committed to providing products that are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and uniformity and are safe for the environment.
Envirotube's exclusive protective coated copper tubing
is approved by the Department of Environmental Conservation, Department
of Environmental Protection, Department of Health and is UL listed for
petroleum products. It has been tested to approximately 25 years for
durability and safety to the environment in direct burial in earth.
- PVC coating wall thickness
- 3/8" OD = .034
- 1/2" OD = .048
- 5/8" OD = .055
- Flexible thermo PVC jacket bends without damage to itself or the tubing while maintaining superior tensile strength.
- Coating is flame retardant, fungus, acid and moisture corrosion resistant. Suitable for direct burial.
- Standard, flexible copper tubing approved for use by oil companies.
- UL Listed. Patented. Made in the U.S.A.
- Flame retardant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Contains UV inhibitors and Anti-Fungicide
- 100+ years life span
- Red=Oil / Yellow=LP Gas
US Patent # 5,868,171
US Patent #6,135,159
UL Listed for Petroleum Products not for vapor gas